- Central & Distributed Ledgers
- Brookers & Clearing Times
- How much money do you have
- Where is the money
- Why is money valuable
- Gold standard / Fiat currency
- Can we trust crypto-currency
- Silk Road
What is blockchain? Q&A with examples
Real world Banks hold the central ledgers and act as brokers
How much money do you have? It has been a long time since money was a physical object…
Fiat Currency – https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/12/06/fiat-currency-what-it-is-and-why-its-better-than-a.aspx
What are bitcoins
Who started it all?
What is Ethereum?