vTechUG Birmingham will run alongside our vTechUG Cardiff Virtual Community Event event as a virtual community event for IT Ops, Infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps & CyberSecurity Professionals. TechUG is completely independent and guided by a group of local committee members who help create a great community experience.
– Attend to experience an open forum for IT Ops, IT Infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps & CyberSecurity Professionals from the Midlands IT community to come together & share ideas
– Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within a local community group.
– Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
– Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers.
– Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups’ wisdom
– De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
– TechUG Community Events are free to attend, usually with complimentary internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch but currently hosted in our virtual event platform which gives you access to all TechUG Virtual Event Content.
We’ll be adding some great speakers for the upcoming vTechUG Birmingham Community event which forms part of Wales Technology Week shortly, please check the agenda for regular updates and get yourself registered.