TechUG Manchester goes Virtual, vTechUG is Manchester’s Virtual community event for IT Professionals. Join fellow IT Pro’s on Thursday 15th October for the North West’s virtual community event for IT Ops, IT Infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps & CyberSecurity Professionals.
Running from 09:00 with the first session starting at 10:00, TechUG is an independent community, run for and by fellow IT Pro’s. TechUG has a fantastic virtual event platform which includes a number of great features enabling many to many interactions just like face to face events, you can:
- – Attend virtual sessions, with seamless integration with Zoom, sessions are easy to attend
- – Ask questions on the social wall or in the session Q&A or Chat features
- – Review other attendees profiles to enable peer networking and connecting with new friends and old
- – Network with peers using the lounges video chat rooms
- – Make notes on conversations with fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors
- – Enter competitions to win great prizes
- – Visit the virtual sponsors stands to ask questions, check out their offerings and follow up on their presentations
- – Identify great networking opportunities by visiting the ‘Attendee Section or by making use of the ‘Profile-based Suggestions’ provided by TechUG’s matchmaking engine.
- – Attend the BYO vBeers at the end of the day
Most online events are basically webinars, however, at TechUG Manchester you’ll be able to have many to many interactions just like real-life events.
TechUG is a completely independent user group community guided by local committee members. We run community events in Manchester twice a year so that local IT Pro’s can:
Experience an open forum for the Manchester IT community to come together & share ideas
Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within the group
Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers
Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups’ wisdom
De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
Events are free to attend, with complimentary internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch.
Come and “Geek out at the bar” at the end of the day and enjoy a few post-event drinks with old and new friends.
We hope to welcome you to our next Manchester Community event which is free to attend. Whilst we’re unable to offer our usual refreshments, lunch and networking drinks, they’ll be plenty of giveaways, spot prizes and great speakers.
To get a better idea of what happens at TechUG Manchester, check out this page regularly for the latest speaker and agenda updates.