TechUG Manchester IT Pro Community Event
Thursday, May 16, 2019
08:45 - 16:30
Barclays Eagle Lab, Union, Albert Square, Manchester
TechUG Manchester, the North West’s community for IT Ops, IT Infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps & CyberSecurity Professionals.
We’re a completely independent user group community guided by a group of local committee members. We run community events in Manchester twice a year so that local IT Pro’s can:
Experience an open forum for the Manchester IT community to come together & share ideas
Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within the group
Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers
Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups’ wisdom
De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
Events are free to attend, with complimentary internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch.
Come and “Geek out at the bar” at the end of the day and enjoy a few post-event drinks with old and new friends.
We hope to welcome you to our next Manchester Community event which is free to attend. Refreshments, Lunch and Networking Drinks all included.
To get a better idea of what happens at TechUG Manchester, check out this page regularly for the latest speaker and agenda updates.
Please follow and like us:
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Thursday, May 16, 2019
View the Full Agenda
- Member of the CTO Ambassador program at VMware - vExpert 2014-2018, vExpert NSX, vExpert VSAN, Chairman for Virtualisation at TechUG Community
- Just another IT guy looking to pass on knowledge and learn new things.
- Atea Sverige AB
- I like to call myself a Technical Evangelist and i absolutly love to be challenged and inspire colleagues, customers and the community in general
- Gardner Systems plc
- I have spent over 20 years working with IT infrastructure and specialise in the design, development and strategic direction that it will take.
- I started EssentialNET in 2005 with a view of bringing the best technology in the world, with real business value to customers who want a real and long term partnership.
- Gav is the Chairman of the TechUG Community and the IT Director for a major regional law firm in Leeeds
- Kemp Technologies
- Carl comes from an IT Security and Networking background after spending almost 20 years in IT.
- I’ve been at Nutanix for 3 years, prior to that I was a Senior SE at Infoblox for 4 years covering all verticals and public sector and my background is based in networking and security engineering.
- IGEL Technology
- Experienced Account manager with a background as a System Engineer. A demonstrated history of working in end user computing . Skilled in Technical Support, VMware View, Thin Computing, and Citrix.
Like TechUG? Please spread the word :)