TechUG Newcastle goes Virtual, vTechUG is the North East’s Virtual community event for IT Ops, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, DevOps & CyberSecurity IT Pro’s. We’re completely independent and guided by local committee members who help create a great community experience.
– Experience an open forum for the North East’s IT community to come together & share ideas
– Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within the group
– Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
– Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers
– Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups’ wisdom
– De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
– TechUG Community Events are free to attend, usually with complimentary internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch but currently hosted in our virtual event platform which gives you access to all TechUG Virtual Event Content.