DMSO is a simplified and automated approach to Discovering, Monitoring, Supporting and Optimising digital infrastructures to maximise uptime, create cost efficiencies, enable greater IT infrastructure control and visibility, and enhance IT asset performance.
TechUG attendees will learn how our range of innovative infrastructure DMSO services can help them and their organisation have greater visibility and control of their IT assets;
- Discover – Holistic, accurate listing of data centre assets across OEMs, with automated IT asset discovery and dependency mapping and comprehensive coverage of servers (physical, virtual, and cloud), desktops, edge devices and peripherals;
- Monitor – Server and storage monitoring hardware (storage, server and network) and software (OS Monitoring, Linux, Windows, VM)
- Support – Event filtering and remediation for hardware, operating systems and network hardware (predictive/proactive alerting and ticket integration) OS remediation (patch management, updates) and network incidents (management, configuration, root cause);
- Optimize – Enable client efficiencies and ensure uptime with capacity management, CPU utilization and cloud cost controls).
We will also demo a couple of our new services, so TechUG attendees can see how Park Place Technologies can help them maximise uptime, improve operational speed, eliminate IT chaos, and boost return on investment – ultimately accelerating their digital transformations
Attend this session and
- Learn about DMSO, a simplified and automated approach to Discovering, Monitoring, Supporting and Optimising digital infrastructures to maximise uptime.
- Learn how DMSO services can help them and their organisation have greater visibility and control of their IT assets.
- Learn how ParkView Network Analytics from Park Place Technologies can help you move from network chaos to network clarity
- Discovering Monitoring Supporting and Optimising digital infrastructures
- Date:Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Time:10:40 AM
- Event:vTechUG Manchester Virtual Community Event