What happens when a product gets shut down and you have to replace it
This was the challenge that the University of York have faced as Dell decided to cease further development of its vWorkspace product, a desktop virtualisation (VDI) tool it acquired along with Quest back in 2012.
This will be a discussion on the journey that the University of York took, what plans they put in place, product and funding options to replace Dell vWorkspace VDI at the University with an alternative solution
- How VDI has changed?
- How do you deal with the here and now, Cloud and future of the platform?
- Workspace seems to be the buzz word in Virtual Desktops and Mobile , was vWorkspace ahead of the rest ?
- What did they do and learn
- Modernising your IT Environment & Employing New Technologies
- Date:Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Time:11:40 AM
- Event:TechUG Newcastle IT Pro Community Event